Monday, July 6, 2009


I sleep all night, Right by your side I love to hear you breathing, The morning light Opens my eyes It's nearly time for leaving, I know that it seems Like it's easy for me I wish you could feel What's going on inside of me It's the hardest thing I ever have to do To walk away from you When I wanna hold you It's the hardest thing in every single day To have to turn away I want you to know that This is the hardest thing Another day Is years away I close my eyes To see your face The more I wait The longer it takes It feels like time is standing still Where ever you go What ever you do I want you to know That you are on my mind Just to let go of your hands To make you understand that to love you Feel you Till the time I see you again It's the hardest thing I sleep all night Right by you side I love to hear you breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment